The Museum Dinghy “Johanne”
The dinghy was built in 1910 at Nyborg
Boatyard as a match race and touring boat. In 1990, it was donated
to Nyborg Museum.
For more information contact Nyborg Slot,
Tel: + 45 65 31 02 07, email@example.com
Kulturhistorisk museum med udstillinger der fortæller om dagligdagen på Østfyn gennem historien.
Nyborg Castle was once painted red
15. June 2018
Nyborg Castle has changed its appearance several times since it was built in 1200 AD. New archaeological finds show that it was painted red at one time.
The story must be told
26. March 2018
Twenty-two volunteer guides will contribute to telling the story about the castle project, while construction is underway.