During the warmer months, it is possible to book a walking tour of the town and the castle in Nyborg.
Book a walking tour of the town or of the castle grounds
Price: 550 kr.
Max. 25 participants on a tour
Please note: The entire walking tour of the castle will be out of doors, so it’s important to dress accordingly. We will also walk on the ramparts, which have steep sides, so it is a tour for people who are strong walkers.
The meeting place for the walking tours of the town and castle grounds is in the museum shop at the Mayor’s Yard.
Book a guided tour by contacting the museum by phone at 65 31 02 07 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free guided tours
Please note: On these tours, we cannot guarantee that the guides will speak any other language than Danish. To assure yourself of a tour in another language, book a tour and let us know what language you require.
Walking tours of Nyborg, 2018
- April and May: Saturdays from 12:30 - 2 PM
- June, July and August: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 12:30 - 2 PM
- September and October: Saturdays from 12:30 - 2 PM
Castle walking tours (2018)
- April and May: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11 AM - noon.
- June, July and August: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11 AM - noon.
- September and October: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11 AM - noon.
Free walking tours of the town and the castle do not require signups. However, if you are a group of over 10 people, please book your own tour. See abowe.